2OI7 Pool Rules & Regulations
Our pool is owned by our Homeowner’s Association for the enjoyment of our residents, and financed with our Annual Dues. These rules and regulations provide our residents and guests an atmosphere of safety and enjoyment. Please read them carefully before using the pool,
GENERAL RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Accounts (homeowner dues, late fees, and collection costs) must be paid in full
before any pool passes are issued. Valid identification is required, and renters must
provide proof of residency. Example -Driver’s license &Page 1 of your lease for
A pool pass for each person must be presented when entering the pool area for
swimming or for restroom use. Pool passes cannot be loaned, sold, altered, or given
away. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate suspension of all pool
privileges. There is a 510.00 charge for replacement of any lost pool pass, and it
may only be reissued by a member of the Board of Directors or a pool committee
member during regular office hours only.
Homeowner is responsible for deliberate damage to TWTHA property.
A11 members and guests using TWTHA facilities do so at their own risk. The
Homeowners’ Association assumes no responsibility for any accident, injury, damage
or loss to personal property.
The entire pool facility is under the direct supervision of the Board of Directors, the
AAA Pool Service Inc, and the Lifeguard Staff, all of whom strictly enforce all rules
and regulations. Failure to respect these rules and regulations may result in a
suspension and/or forfeiture of all pool privileges. In the case of a youth (under 1 8),
the parent/guardian/homeowner will be notified.
a) AAA Pool Service Inc. and Lifeguards may suspend privileges from 1 to 7 days.
b) The Board of Directors may suspend or revoke pool privileges for up to 60 days.
Members have the right to appeal any decision, in writing, to the Board. The
suspension will be in force during the appeal process.
No one using the poolipool area is allowed inside the clubhouse or kitchen area.
Neither the TWTHA, the Board Members, AAA Pool Service Inc, nor the Lifeguards
assume responsibility for the health or well-being of any member or guest.
1) When entering the pool enclosure, each person must tum over their pass to the
lifeguard and sign in. When leaving the pool area, each person must sign out and the
lifeguard will retum the pool pass.
2) RESIDENTS are limited to seven (7) per household.
3) GUESTS are limited to three (3) per household at any one time.
4) SEASONAL GUEST PASSES are available for a cost of $20.00 limited to five (5)
per household of resident.
5) DAY GUESTS will be charged 52.00 per day to be inside the pool enclosure, The
resident must accompany the guest at all times. No member 15 years of age and
under may sponsor a guest. 16 and l7-year-olds may bring 2 guests only, and their
guests must be at least 16 years old. Members shall bear the responsibility of their
guest and their guest’s conduct. Please ensure your guests are fully aware of our
rules and regulations. Proof of age is required.
6) If the in-water, pool capacity of 25 is reached and resident members are waiting to
use the pool, ALL GUESTS will be required to exit the pool but they may remain in
the pool area. The maximum number of patrons allowed within the fenced pool area
POOL USAGE PROCEDURES:
1) A shower is required prior to entering the pool.
2) Children under the age of 12 will be allowed in the pool area only when accompanied
by an adult member.
3) Maximum number of children (under 12) per adult is six (6). Of this total, no more
than three (3) may be under the age of 6.
Smoking is permiued in the designated smoking section only.
4) Radios, Tape/CD Players and Personal Music Devices and cell phones are permitted
with the volume to be kept at low conversational level.
5) Arm floaties, water wings, life vests, and arm rings are permitted for children when
accompanied by an adult IN THE POOL.
6) One (1) piece diving devices and/or a small blowup ball, and noodles are permitted
when the pool is not crowded, less than 25 people or at the discretion of the lifeguard.
1) There will be a l0-minute rest period/adult swim every hour. During that time, no
children will be allowed in the pool, or to sit at the pool’s edge, or on the steps
entering the pool. Only 18 years of age or older are allowed in the pool during
2) Adult swim will be every nieht for the final hour of the day. THE ADULT SWIM
PERIOD WILL PERMIT FLOTATION DEVICES.
ITBMS NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL
FURNITURE OF ANY KIND
GLASS OR BREAKABLE ITEMS
VULGAR/ABUS IVE LANGUAGE
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA
SMALL TOYS. DOLLS & CLOTHING
BEHAVIORS NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOLIPOOL AREA
1) Any person with a life threatening medical condition is required to make that
condition known to the lifeguard on duty and it must be recorded on the pool pass.
2) All children not toilet trained must wear approved swimmer’s diapers,
3) NO SPITTING/SPOUTING WATER OR NOSE BLOWING IN THE POOL.
4) All injuries, no matter how minor, must be reported to the lifeguard immediately.
ANY PERSON WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE POOL:
1) Any obvious skin disorder or infection
2) Nasal or ear discharge.
3) Gaping wounds or oozing sores.
5) Any contagious, infectious or communicable disease or condition such as a virus,
lice, cold, mumps, chicken pox, impetigo. etc.
Comments, concerns, suggestions, or complaints should be made in writing
to the Board of Directors.
Revised March 2017
Doc Name: 2017 Rules and Regulotions